Sunday, November 12, 2017

Help Me

Pioneering a sustainable blog is not an easy matter. For example like me who manages health blogs and simultaneously develop technology-specific blog is much more not easy anymore.

A little story about my first start to blog when my newborn 3rd child died. Sad and unstable emotion at the time made me resign from the company where I work.

Things are getting tougher when I'm cheated of tens of millions of dollars, which not only affected me but also my wife and kids until now. The economic condition of our family is very difficult. There was a time when we were hungry all day because there was no money.

When my business always fails, the wife who is an employee but his salary runs out to pay the bank installments, that's when I fill my day by writing my first blog www.akubisapa.blogspot.com until now while pioneering other businesses.

You will not believe me, I may be the only blogger who has no laptop or hp until now (my forerunner to make blog teknolohgi). Hp I share a loan with my wife, laptop I borrow from anyone or I edit only via mobile phone Nokia x very lagging behind the latest model of hp that I often review on my blog.

Describing hp or latest technology electronics, makes me hope someday I have it. And hope you readers benefit from articles that I type or quote from other sites.

Back to theme, the toughest challenge of managing blogs, in outline, is similar to a digital startup. First: look for differentiation. Honestly, this is the longest time consuming me when publishing an article or launching a blog, a few months ago. Questions like, what are the advantages / advantages of my blog? haunted me for weeks.

Second: whether my blog is good enough in a field that I do not think I mastered. Simply put this, what are our reviews about gadgets and latest technological devices, I typing it hard especially pake this ordinary mobile phone plus the screen has been broken, u make y font, if compared to their bloggers or other site owners, so some articles I was forced to quote or ask a trusted source? And do not forget, this is a vlogger era. They are usually quicker to review things, the pictures are good, the loyal followers are many. Personally, to be honest, I do not believe in myself, feel myself not good enough, mediocre. In the end, I am stressed.

Third: what else if not a business model? How to keep this blog sustainable in business until 10, 20, 30 years into the future?

These three questions come from my reflection.

Up to here, the future of marih looks cloudy. Dark clouds will be a rainstorm when I start to enter the question: how to bring blog visitors to get income?

Well, not many business models of blogs or sites are really new. First and foremost ads in all forms (including community events), subscription models, and models receive donations. The second and third are very undeveloped. We are not used to pay paywall, let alone give donation to the author or site that we read, as run The Guardian.

So, yes back again and back to advertising. This means that beginners, especially my limited all this is definitely sandwiched between the giants. No, the giant is not a blog or an established site, but Google with all its derivatives and Facebook.

The business reality that is quite bitter for the manager of the blog is: those who review and help-directly or indirectly-the sale of a vendor's merchandise, but Google and Facebook are billed for. Why? yes because when the vendors need publication, they will come to the blog atsu sites that visitors thousands of per day, but when they want to spend on advertising budget, they will choose both platforms earlier.

Yes, there are, vendors who also advertise on blogs directly. However, they will choose tier 1 or 2 media, and that is actually very reasonable. We too, if you have money and want to advertise, it will definitely choose the best media is not it?

Then, how can my blog survive? The answer: from adsense refund or other advertisers. There are still many vendors or companies who are aware that they need to maintain a good business support ecosystem. One component is a review of a blog. Therefore, those who are self-aware are usually still allocate a dime to support small blogs, although I myself have not contacted the owner of the product to be advertised directly. Maybe this little money usually flows in the form of advertising or sponsorship by reviewing their products.

My Dream is:

Make my blog really as a blog information or tempanya article articles useful without any ads. This means I have to make another business as a money producer, then stream some to support the look of my blog. At the same time, genjot quality blog articles to attract readers as much as possible while strengthening its influence on the industry as a whole. This is done at least until my blog will be able to support itself in dignity.

Dignity means no need to prostitute yourself too early, or fucking begging for ads. He can actually focus on the most important thing in his life: you are the readers!

For Donation Send To Paypal PayPal.Me/frizkyhidayat or clik my ads, thanks..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More